Full-Protection Apron "Silver Line"
- The wide shoulder area distributes the wight on a large region
- With hook-and-loop fasteners
- Optionally with support belt
- Optionally completely overlapping with a small weight
- Child sizes deliverable by request
Deliverable lead equivalent values:
- back/front: Pb 0.50/0.35 mm
- back/front: Pb 0.35/0.25 mm
The outer shell of the Silver Line model for x-ray protection gear offers many functional advantages over standard outer shells within this sector.
The material of the REGO Silver Line outer shell consists of a webbing, interwoven of fibres, coated in pristine silver.
The silver threads of the Silver Line act as antimicrobial, prevent growth of bacteria, and therefore protect the product to evolve a lingering smell.
Furthermore is the fibre of the Silver Line antistatic and thermoregulating.
Due to the natural silver used for the fibre, there was no need for nanotechnology or complex chemistry.